Monday, March 31, 2014

Recipe of the Week - Cream Cheese Chicken Chili

The Hubs loves to make chili.  He has a few different recipes he plays with and he makes big pots of it and freezes it.  I do not like the Hubs chili. Its not his fault, I'm just very particular about my chili.  #1, I don't like beans.  #2, I do not eat beef so it has to be turkey or chicken.  We had a little chili cook-off recently but I'm not really sure who won, because no one would say anything other than "they are both good".  Probably wise on their part. The Hubs and I can be very competitive.  And since I do not like his chili, he rarely likes mine but this particular recipe was a hit with us both. 
Sorry about the photo - I really need to work on my photography skills.  Only change I made to the recipe was leaving out the beans.  I served it over rice with fresh cilantro.  So yummy. 

Look Who's Cookin Now Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment