Sunday, March 16, 2014

Recipe of the Week - Chicken Tacos with Mango-Pineapple Salsa

Every Sunday I'm going to try and feature a recipe for you guys that was a hit at my house.  This week we had the Chicken Tacos with Mango-Pineapple Salsa from Tried and Tasty.   Two things I love about this recipe... (1) You can use a rotisserie chicken, which is a huge time-saver and (2) The salsa was so good.  The Hubs initially made the yuck face when dinner was served because he was expecting "tacos" but this one won him over quickly.  Def a keeper and def bookmark the Tried and Tasty blog.  Its one my favs and I have loved every recipe I have tried so far.  Next time, Ill try to include a photo as well. 



http://triedandtasty.com/2014/01/chicken-tacos-mango-pineapple-salsa/

Some other recipes we tried this week:
Angel Food Cake French Toast w/Cream Cheese Maple Syrup - Buns In My Oven
Creamy Strawberry Crepes - Taste Of Home

For more reviews, check out My Pinterest Page - I try to review all the recipes we try. 

Upcoming posts will include organizing the fridge, organizing the laundry room, and crafts with canvas.  Wish me luck.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment