Monday, May 5, 2014

Recipe of the Week - Pull Apart Pizza Bread

Let me start by apologizing for the photo of this recipe.  I keep saying I am going to get better with photos but it just isn't happening.  And with 3 teenage boys in the house when I made this, it disappeared before I even thought to really take a photo.  


This is what was left and this didn't last past dinner (I made this for lunch).  So clearly it was well received.  All the boys loved it - one even said "its better than regular pizza".  I used 1 tube of classic pizza crust and 1 tube of thin pizza crust and turkey pepperoni.  I opted for the bundt pan, however when I flipped it out, the bottom was not nearly as nice looking as the top had been, and I just knew that the boys wouldn't eat it if it wasn't pretty (haha) ... so I flipped it over again.  Quick, easy, delicious. 

You can find the recipe over at Hip2save.com

And as I'm typing this I realize - I forgot to add the garlic.  Alls well that ends well...

No comments:

Post a Comment