Thursday, March 13, 2014

Pantry Organization - The Big Reveal

The pantry re-org is finally done and I'm pretty darn pleased with it.  Sooo much easier to find things in there now.  


So here is the scoop... 

I started with foam board on the wire shelves.  Saw this nifty trick on Pinterest and it was definitely an improvement.  I bought my sheets at Dollar Tree (they carry black and white at my local ones) but Walmart also carries them (around $1.50 each at my local store) and they have blue as well - my bestie did hers with blue so Ill try to get a few photos of that. Michaels carries lots of colors but I dont recall the cost.

The red bins came from Dollar Tree.  I had to go to more than 1 store to get enough of them but when they are only $1.00, I figured it was worth it.  LOVE when I can find stuff for $1.00.  I made the white labels with my Silhouette Cameo.  Just got that for Xmas and I'm really liking it.  I was using cheap vinyl so I had to use a lil mod podge to get them to stay on but they look great.  

The flour and sugar bins came from Amazon.  They are from the OXO Good Grips collection.  I do not know why I didn't do this sooner.  Its so much easier to scoop out of the bins and see exactly how much I have left before running to the store.  Made those labels with the Silhouette as well.  

I got two large (16") lazy susans - also ordered those from Amazon - and they work perfectly for all the jars.  

The white cubes at the bottom were recycled from another update I did recently in the kitchen, Ill probably post on that soon as well.  

Now my favorite part - My Sprinkles.

I ordered these food safe jars with the screw on lids, dumped all my sprinkles in them and put them on 1 of the big lazy susans I had ordered.  It looks so cute and pretty and I can easily see what I have.  I also bought a tall pasta container (Christmas Tree Shops) and put all my cupcake liners in it, another trick I saw on Pinterest.  It worked out great!


No comments:

Post a Comment